Call for Proposals (CFP)
The CFP for this year's conference has closed.
CSDC extends its gratitude to all those who submitted session proposals for this year’s conference! We appreciate not only the time and thought you put into your submission but also your willingness to share with the California charter sector.
Critical Presenter Deadlines*
- August 5: Submit all proposals by 11:59 pm PT.
- Week of August 15: CSDC will confirm speakers by email. CSDC will also notify those who were not selected to be included on the 2022 conference program.
- Week of August 22: Presenters must confirm intention to present, and submit any rewrites of descriptions, etc.
- October 16: Register with special presenter discounted rate.
- Attend a Presenter Training session on either October 24 or October 31.
- November 11: Backup presentation files sent to CSDC.
- November 13-15: 2022 Leadership Update Conference in Sacramento.
Please also review CSDC’s Presenter FAQ.
*Dates are subject to change; presenters will be notified of any changes in a timely manner. Approved presenters who do not meet the critical deadlines set by CSDC many have their session revoked.
View a complete conference schedule here.
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our FAQ page.