Health and Safety
- Do not attend the event if you are not feeling well or may have recently been exposed.
- Follow preventive actions to help prevent the spread of all viruses, including COVID-19:
- Washing hands often with soap and water or using hand sanitizing station, which are available throughout the program space.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Masks are recommended but not required for conference participants, presenters, exhibitors, and support staff. CSDC will provide a new mask to each participant on each day of the event if requested.
- Follow social distance protocols and traffic flow signs, and respect others' personal space.
- Access the Covid-19 testing service provided by CSDC, at no cost to participants, on-site at any time during the program.
- Go to the Information Desk at any time if you feel sick or are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
If you test positive for COVID-19 up to 14 days after returning home, please contact CSDC.