Content & Programming
- Annual Leadership Update Presentation: The eponymous presentation from which the conference evolved, the Leadership Update Presentation is hosted by CSDC's Executive Director, Eric Premack, and contains the essential fiscal, legislative, and regulatory information charter school leaders must know to successfully operate their schools.
- Extended workshops presented by CSDC's charter school experts and guest instructors.
- Dozens of 75-minute breakout sessions carefully curated by CSDC's conference programming committee and selected for their alignment to key leadership topics, such as leadership, governance, operations, accountability, instruction, and more.
- Nearly 100 vendors, providing attendees with a convenient opportunity to shop and compare under one roof.
- Celebration of 30 years of Charter Schools in California.
- Affinity Group Meetings: Professional networking groups that meet and share questions, concerns, challenges, and goals during the conference. Some of these continue all year long, continuing to strengthen the charter movement.
- NEW • Learning Labs, a new session format offering that is meant to spark ideas and discussion.
- NEW • Additional Sessions, with conference workshops beginning on Sunday 11/13, adding more one-stop training opportunities for your team
- NEW • Welcome happy hour, on Sunday to help kick off the conference with fellow participants